THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Monday, May 24, 2010

Looks like I got some help when it comes to LOST'S Unanswered Questions..



Funny and awesome video about LOST unanswered questions....something to think about...maybe change how you feel about the Lost Finale:



Well, there you have it Losties!

(I know some of you might not watch LOST - watching all 6 seasons in a week or so might be more entertaining & less expectations...it's been awesome but many questions unanswered....Don't worry as I got Breaking Bad coming up along with Chuck & Nurse Jackie from tonight, my tivo couldn't hold on to Parenthood from this last week..so the web will be my answer...have a new KPCS to watch -- I have a lot to write about still and a lot to watch...but as you can tell -- like many, Lost meant a lot to me - I have other shows that help some of the pain...some of it!)

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews