THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Playing : Top Chef 2009 - "Focus Group"

"This is Top Chef, not Top Scallop"

 

I awoke to my Tivo on Bravo checking out some Top Chef (which I got into a little
from the last Top Chef Masters)  - Now when it comes to reality shows..
they aren't high on my list but I do fit a few in not named American Idol (which I have caught
over the years, who hasn't as it's on A LOT!) and I have resisted cooking shows...


To me, I'm used to seeing cooking segments but with the addition of the Food Network
and tons of cooking shows.... Top Chef has made its way to my Tivo & it's something
I can watch but am not dying to watch older episodes of it. One of the nice things
about Tivo is that it can control my Live TV viewing and I don't have to try find
something to watch. It can also be annoying when I want to turn the channel to find
something else and for some reason - my dual recording doesn't seem to work here in NYC
with my Time Warner Cable (let me know if there is a way to fix this or it's just not possible).

I did watch (and do occasionally still..yes) Hell's Kitchen and I like Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (less so, the american version which feels less authentic even with the same premise and host) along with The F Word - so you've gotten that I like the Yeller who I believe is pretty soft in Gordan Ramsay.

I am now up to the 'Judging Table' and 2 Chefs are going home....I haven't met any of these chefs
as I am not watching it in any kind of real, strict order (although Top Chef Masters with Hank Azaria tonight
looks good). In the future, we'll be able to be served the food instantly via our TV Screens, I bet.

I'm going to have some leftover ribs..now and that means not much more typing!

Things to Watch on my agenda:

*Last night's Parenthood
*Catch up on Justified (only on episode 3)
*Cancel Happy Town not just because it's bad but because of it disappearing off of ABC's schedule

Annoyed about: Ashton Kutcher & Katherine Heigl's new film, The Killers is using music from
the Pulp Fiction soundtrack or a new version of a song from that soundtrack and maybe it's been 18 years or so but WHY?! Also it has to compete with a similar looking movie in Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz's new film, Knight & Day. Which one will suck less?

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews