THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Television Fall LineUps and Upfront Week is upon us..

Just a quick note more than a post or thoughts... A LOT has happened this week in television
and I will get to all of it...New Shows, Summer Shows, Fall LineUps...

Again please feel free to comment on shows you can't wait to see, ones that look mediocre/ehh and others
that seem like a complete waste of tivo space!

Before doing too much research...I'd think that "No Ordinary Family" with Michael Chiklis & Julie Benz
might be good as long as it doesn't become the mess we all kind of once loved called, "Heroes"
and since it's J.J. Abrams ...Undercovers might have promise.. but I didn't really watch Alias...

Help me & my (matt) Tivo out! I will get more into detail and opinion shortly..promise!
I'm working on this becoming more full time...if you are a reader of this blog, I appreciate
any word of mouth you can spread over the net - Thanks..now WHAT SHOULD I WATCH
THIS FALL and OVER THE SUMMER?!?!

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews