THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CBS's 2010-11 schedule: 'Big Bang Theory' moves to Thursdays and will compete with 'Community' directly


(CBS Eye looks scarier at this size?!)

While I used to watch more of How I Met Your Mother and do catch it when
there's not a new Chuck on, I think I've only seen Big Bang Theory once or twice
and it didn't do too much for me. Many people love it and I guess it does very well
in the ratings but for me Community brings the funny and different.

Okay Here is CBS's 2010-2011 LineUp...



MONDAY
8:00 HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
8:30 RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
9:00 TWO AND A HALF MEN
9:30 MIKE & MOLLY
10:00 HAWAII FIVE-0
TUESDAY
8:00 NCIS
9:00 NCIS: LA
10:00 THE GOOD WIFE
WEDNESDAY
8:00 SURVIVOR
9:00 CRIMINAL MINDS
10:00 THE DEFENDERS
THURSDAY
8:00 BIG BANG THEORY
8:30 $#! MY DAD SAYS
9:00 CSI
10: THE MENTALIST
FRIDAY
8:00 MEDIUM
9:00 CSI:NY
10:00 BLUE BLOODS
SATURDAY
8:00 CRIMETIME SATURDAY
9:00 CRIMETIME SATURDAY
10:00 48 HOURS
SUNDAY
7:00 60 MINUTES
8:00 THE AMAZING RACE
9:00 UNDERCOVER BOSS
10:00 CSI: MIAMI
The Criminal Minds spinoff will launch in midseason.
* Shows I currently Tivo on CBS *
How I Met Your Mother is it.
Never got into CSI and if I do watch something
on occasion in that genre, it's Law & Order (reruns anyways..so the
cancellation is just fine!) I've seen The Amazing Race and it's okay...
Watched the first 2 seasons or so of Survivor but got tired of it.
Thought about watching Undercover Boss because the premise
seemed interesting but there's only so much reality television
my tivo & I can stomach. 

* New Shows I will try out (which might just mean - Watch Pilot) *

HAWAII FIVE-0
No way it'll be as good as the original but with Lost going away
forever on Sunday, it'll be nice to see Hawaii and Jin..err Daniel Dae Kim
even if there is no smoke monster or hatches to discover. Plus
we all love the original theme song and I'd guess this one would use a
similar sounding one or perhaps keep the original? Alex O'Loughlin
is kind of a showkiller, so we shall see how this show performs.

-$#! MY DAD SAYS
How this title ended up on CBS which is known to be a 
more conservative network (which should go to the one
run by the mouse..hmmm) but lately as been a little
more willing to take risks. This show is based on
a twitter feed of almost the same name and it stars 
Captain Kirk himself, William Shatner. I think
everyone but Shatner has been recast which doesn't
bode too well for the show but the twitter feed
is pretty funny and out there, we'll have to see how 
funny this show actually is...because as we all know, just
because it looks good on paper...

* New Shows that make me say: "Why?" *

-The Defenders
The Premise: Jim Belushi & Jerry O'Connell are I think Las Vegas Defense attorneys..
When I think of these two actors, I think comedy but the show sounds a little
more serious...also it's an odd pairing of actors...

-Blue Bloods
This show I get but feel like it's a little late..Once you make a classic
like Magnum P.I., it just seems that playing a cop..20 years later
isn't something that most people want to see..
I actually think this show might get good ratings because women
love Tom Selleck and many Magnum fans will tune in.

CBS gets less air time from me. I do watch Football, NCAA Tourney,
US Open and occasionally 60 Minutes + Late Night with David Letterman.

How did you think CBS did and will you be watching any of its new shows?



Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews