THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NBC's 2010-11 schedule: J.J. Abrams brings the Peacock a new show but will it be good & how many of its pilots will prosper...



(Very Cool Logo...your thoughts on the peacock..the network and the picture)

Happy to see Chuck get another season and now it has 2 seasons more
than NBC was originally going to give this fun show. Tons of
new shows (as expected due to the Jay Leno Show mess
and they cancelled the original Law & Order but greenlit
Law & Order: Los Angeles (L.O.L.A. & bad title)...
What NBC looks like in the fall....


MONDAY
8-9 p.m. -  “Chuck”                      
9-10 p.m. --  “THE EVENT”        
10-11 p.m. -  “CHASE”       

TUESDAY 
8-10 p.m. - “The Biggest Loser” 
10-11 p.m. - “Parenthood”   

WEDNESDAY 
8-9 p.m. - “UNDERCOVERS” 
9-10 p.m. - “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”                
10-11 p.m. - “LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES”   

THURSDAY 
8- 8:30 p.m. - “Community”               
8:30-9 p.m. - “30 Rock” 
9-9:30 p.m. -  “The Office”     
9:30-10 p.m. -  “OUTSOURCED”      
10-11 p.m. -   “LOVE BITES”       

FRIDAY 
8-9 p.m. - “Who Do You Think You Are?”/”SCHOOL PRIDE”     
9-10 p.m. - “Dateline NBC”             
10-11 p.m. - “OUTLAW”   

SATURDAY 
Repeats   

SUNDAY       
7- 8:15 p.m. -- "Football Night in America"       
8:15-11:30 p.m. -- "NBC Sunday Night Football"   

**SUNDAY (beginning March 2011) 
7-8 p.m. - “Dateline NBC” 
8-9 p.m. - “Minute to Win It” 
9-11 p.m. - “The Celebrity Apprentice”


* Shows I currently Tivo on NBC *

Chuck - I enjoy this show and it's fun plus funny (mostly)..even when it misses,
it's usually entertaining. Happy to see it return. 

Parenthood - When I first saw the commercials, I was on the fence..1)Movies don't
make great tv shows (I hear Buffy the Vampire Slayer is..I've seen it but wasn't
a regular viewer)..usually 2) Dax Shepherd was in it
Love this show and Dax is one of the best parts of this show [very] surprisingly.
I was tivoing this show on the Saturday repeats to keep V going but 
between losing my patience with V, but more so not wanting to wait
to watch Parenthood. I cancelled V & now tivo Parenthood on Tuesdays..
great show and great cast - kids are really good as well! Wow..to care
about the kids!

Community - I wasn't sure about this show but it got better as it went along..
funnier and I enjoy Abed & his pop culture humor. I do smile and
find the show entertaining..plus when was the last time you watched
a show about a community college study group?! Try it (again!).

30 Rock - Love this show and it's always entertaining..amazing that it
has kept up so well!

The Office - I don't get to see it a lot and its up & down..(usually
I'm watching Fringe first ...and I did watch Grey's Anatomy
for quite some time before Fringe & its decline into 
Denny's Ghost-ridiculousness..)..Steve Carell leads most
of the funny and causes others to react to him which is funny,
so I'm not sure how the show will play when he does decide
to leave eventually.

My Guilty Pleasure - Celebrity Apprentice --- Everyone
has 1 or a few. This show isn't anything amazing but
I enjoy watching celebrities run around NYC ...
A) Because I live here and it's nice to know where people are
going to & from B) Celebrities running and doing physical labor...
plus fighting with each other interests me.. I use the term -
Celebrities loosely as only a handful are. Many recently
have been athletes whom didn't come to my mind..as
people I actually know..some yes like Strawberry & Michael Johnson..
others like Summer didn't nor did the Victoria Secret model..
I completely get why you hate it...I watched the 1st regular
Apprentice which I did stand-in work for Boey & met Donald himself.
A very tall man who was nice to me. He was very concerned
about the wording and overusing words such as "Wonderful" and
"Amazing".

* New Shows I will try out (which might just mean - Watch Pilot) *

Undercovers - This spy show from J.J. Abrams might have a more serious
feel than Chuck but it's from J.J. and I wasn't into Alias..so we shall see
how good it is. 

* New Shows that make me say: "Why?" *
I might watch some of the other pilots but none of them stand out to me..
Heard Outsourced is sposed to be awful!

Don't know much about The Event, Chase or Love Bites.
Outlaw is a new show on FRIDAY (!) with Jimmy Smits...

I do occasionally watch Football on Sundays and 
I like that NBC has repeats on its network plus 
sometimes on many of its other networks that it owns
such as USA, Bravo, MSNBC, etc - Helps my 
Tivo out to record more shows! 

How did you think NBC did and will you be watching any of its new shows?




Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews