THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Too Much TV on today - LOST SUNDAY



Quick Note before I leave the house to do a 4K walk for Mental Health at Jones Beach..and it looks
like rain! LOST FINALE is tonight..but so many other amazing things to watch all at the same time..YIKES!


What's on tonight that I would watch?

Will be watching LIVE: LOST FINALE (along with most of the world)
I will watch the before, the actual episode and Jimmy Kimmel's Aloha to Lost special

I will tivo and watch later tonight or tomorrow: BREAKING BAD

Mets play the Yankees in their rubber game which I could watch in another room
but how could I not watch the LAST LOST..LIVE! AHHHHHH..
Johan vs C.C. ................like I said too much t.v.

Also there is a Celebrity Apprentice Finale which I'll watch later on tivo
and I'm a week behind...I'll probably find out the winner beforehand...but it happens..

I'm guessing there's a Brothers and Sisters finale tonight too...but I stopped watching the show
at some point earlier last season.

LOST has a lot of burning questions left....I hope to make a list before the finale but with so many
questions..I might just need to include it as part of my last Lost review.

Enjoy the Finale and Sunday Night TV!

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews