THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chuck - vs the Tooth (Talk about a Nail Biter..cause a tooth bites..yea)

CHUCK

A show I have been watching mostly Live as I did tonight with some lagging behind.
Enjoy that I can pause and watch it at my own will..which means I don't get to
one of my "not so secret pleasures" (Gossip Girl..which I'll get to in another post and I'm WAY
behind on it..so it's in danger) and tonight I didn't make it to Nurse Jackie - but tomorrow is another day..



Tonight's episode felt like filler and felt like fillings were needed with this strange almost pun that fit...
Chuck & Sarah are finally together..
Everyone knows about Chuck being a spy..Ellie is now well on her way with her involvement this episode..
(Jeff & Lester don't but..they're minds can only handle so much..)
Why won't SHAW just die...I feel like he's coming back for round 2 and I hope not..
Are there any other villains besides The Ring and those connected to this evil organization..
I mean MORGAN is now a spy..or comic relief to fill Chuck's missing tone since he is
solely focused on Sarah as usual..lately
Felt like Christopher Lloyd's comic ability is wasted on a small and serious role..does he
work for The Ring too, maybe?

I could go on and it sounds like complaining..I know..(mostly cause I am - love you Josh Schwartz and I mentioned Gossip Girl! Ha!)

The show is not a deep show but it's fun and I know Chuck killing an actual person
is having some effect on him but he sees people get killed all around him on a weekly
basis by his Sarah and buddy, Casey...

I also think the whole "Chuck is crazy" part didn't really fit...and yeah we see that
as he ages..he can become more senile but we also know that at some point,
they could take both intersects out of his head...although I guess he could still go nuts..

I like Chuck when he's got a mix of feelings and emotions going on...confidence turns into mush and then turns
into confidence which turns into doubt + fear..
When Chuck is 100% confident..it's fun for 1 episode..but when Chuck is completely insecure for way
too much of the episode..it's annoying and after all he's been through & the skills that he knows he has...
he shouldn't ever get to that point. Also the idea that all of a sudden, Chuck can't be vulnerable
with Sarah...he had no problem with her saving his butt for all of season 1 and acting scared as hell...
Now he thinks she's can be upset the intersect is frying his brain?! I don't know...it's just a lot to
try to swallow..at this point in the game.

Lastly, you knew Ellie had to learn the secret too and this will make that happen..but the more people
that know..the more that get involved in the missions and maybe that might help make Chuck & Sarah moments stronger.

I enjoyed Morgan spending time with Casey & Chuck + Sarah when they were dealing with a Tiger,
Fred Willard & Swoosie Kurtz..last week I believe... More episodes like that, please!

Chuck is an awesome show and it's all I got on Mondays (Gossip Girl is there but the pacing, writing
and paths of the characters that happened between seasons...wore down on me & I'm scared
to see Billy Baldwin on it..maybe that's why I'm behind as my Tivo fills up Plus Nurse Jackie is great
but b/c it Tivos later in the night..don't fully associate it with Mondays yet)..

2 or 3 more Chucks left..
Dr. Sam Beckett leaps back on to the show next week...guess he's reached that Certain Age to reappear..

I think this must be coming but not sure if it'll be this week or not..
Chuck, Sarah and Casey will all be caught and almost dead..Morgan Grimes will have a hilarious
freak out episode where he saves all of them & Sarah sneaks a wink his way...and maybe Casey shakes his hand, then his head... Chuck of course bows in his friends' presence...If not, write it Josh, write it!

What did you think of Chuck?











Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews