THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Monday, May 10, 2010

LOGO for Blog

The above Logo is a very fair representation of current television in my opinon.


3 Shows currently all on (as of 5-10-10) make up Clean Matt's Tivo
Logo...



Lost  - Watch It
As you will find out, not only do I watch this almost finished show, but I love it.
It broke many rules with television shows and will go down as one of the
greatest shows to ever air on tv. Having said all that, I hope the finale
lives up to the last 6 years or so! It's been fun and can't wait to talk more about it,
especially the END!

**If you have tried to watch, got LOST somewhere in the middle, or never bothered -
Do yourself a favor and try to avoid the ending if you can which will be next to impossible
with all the coverage (yes I know..a fool's task perhaps...perhaps) - Start watching
the dvds and even if you get a little of the ending..it won't make sense if you haven't been
watching!

So while Lost represents an amazing show I love...

House - Used to Watch It

This is a show I used to watch pretty regularly and now catch on occasion.
I love Hugh Laurie & his character but I wasn't thrilled with the stories
in the last few seasons. I think I stopped watching during the season
he gathered all the doctors together to be replacements for
3 People who are still on the show & working for him anyways.
I think it's an excellent show that has run its course and it represents
maybe an older appeal where Lost might be geared towards a younger
audience -- OVERALL I mean --- I know plenty of young people watching
House and lots of older people that enjoy Lost! Don't throw tomatoes through the screen, I say!

Vampire Diaries - Has Never Watched it nor plan to

This is a popular show (mostly) amongst teenage girls, their older sisters (some), their
moms and other teens..I'm sure there are other demographics that also enjoy this show.
I have never seen the show nor have I seen Twilight and I'm not anti-vampire. Of course
people loved the show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I'm sure is on the List of Shows
I need to watch from start to finish..I was one of the few that liked the film version b/c
it was cheesy & had a funny Pee Wee Herman performance. There's also True
Blood which I haven't gotten to but has a ton of fans - I heard Season 2
hasn't been as good as Season 1. Many Vampire TV Shows and films..this
show represents a genre that's been reinvented & become very big.

The logo may change in the future but I enjoy that it covers an audience from
as young as 12 all the way to 90 or older!

 (Looks like I should have included a Nickelodeon show to cover the entire century of ages, doh)

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews