THE RIGHT WAY TO WATCH TELEVISION

Help Matt decide if he should
Watch, Delete, Rewatch, or Record Something New.

Applaud him or completely berate his choices!

Hit PLAY NOW

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fringe - Over There, Part 2 or should I say...Switcheraooni?!

Fringe


LAST FRINGE IS UPON US...some delightful candy before
SUNDAY'S LOST...
Watching FRINGE LIVE and I'm going to commentate..Okay
I'm an hour or so behind..but close to live.. FRINGE FINALE GO..



Fringe Finale is here along with the World Trade Center and Blimps flying high..

Start off with Peter Bishop on a futuristic, computer helicopter tour ride
of Alt-New York City..very cool!
Why do they always have to destroy Madison Square Garden in Hollywood..
my Knicks do a good enough job themselves..

Wow, so the alt-universe seems well beyond the normal universe in terms
of technology...is that ALL due to Walter Bishop?

So far this episode is all LEONARD NIMOY..very good..bring on the good times!

*Nice FORD placement..* with Spock driving!

Why am I watching commercials? Oh yeah because it's MURRAY from
Flight of the Conchords..Preparing to FAST FORWARD..GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wait...how awful does Prince of Persia look..not sure which is worse..
Jake Gyllenhaal's look or his accent?! Come on Jake..seriously...urgh

Peter gets to hang with his 'real dad' and alt-olivia -- Does he have a shot with her..
maybe he doesn't want one..nahhh.

Quarantine area...and Walter destroyed A LOT of the Alt-World...
Poor Walter and yet Not so Poor Walter..all at the same time..
AMAZING SCENE of John Noble with Spock!

Olivia fighting Alt-Olivia....very nice...pain in the butt to shoot..but good job FRINGE!
Wait..did she actually just KILL Alt-Olivia or she's just knocked out?!
Olivia pulls a nice switcheroo ala Face Off and The Fugitive Hair job.

Peter and Olivia ...were they both artificially designed? Or just altered..
Ahh thought she couldn't KILL herself...or I should say, her Alt-self.

Olivia: "Peter, it's me!"
Peter: "Thanks, I think I just figured that out."

(Is it me or is Gene Wilder singing all over the place from LOST to lots of commercials...?)

I figured the machine was designed to destroy the universe we know....all about revenge!
Also I think William Bell will sacrifice himself for them to get back to their own universe..
but will this new hole do crazy damage to the Alt-World....

Lots of William Bell explosions from his handy tools...
Looks like Walter Bishop didn't want to remember how awful he truly was
or could turn into..and that's what we see in the Alt-verse..an extraordinary & evil
Walter..

Good thing William Bell brought them back and probably sacrificed himself in the process..
his atoms split instantly, I'm guessing...

MORE MURRAY...just him talking is hilarious..okay I'm fast forwarding!

Alt-Olivia has crossed over but is she a shapeshifter?! Can she be?
Ahhhh I see...So they created a shapeshifter that looks like Olivia to cross over..
I'm guessing that's what happened...unless the 2 Olivias switched?!
Hmmmm, which is it..I guess they did switch places?!

Definitely one of those but who knows for sure......
Will they cross back over next season...how many times can they cross
over without doing unrepairable damage to worlds & people involved?!

Great episode and looking forward to next season!

What did everyone else think and how did you like my live commentary?!

*Another perspective of tonight's episode over at Mtv by Josh Wigler

Artigos Relacionados

0 comments:

Total Pageviews